Sponsored Links

 

Displaying saliva PowerPoint Presentations



OVERVIEW OF GASTRO-INTESTINAL TRACT PPT

Presentation Summary : Structure of salivary gland Composition of saliva Water 99.55% solid 0.45% pH 7.04 Na, K, Ca, Mg, Cl, HCO3- and phosphate Organic substances includes IgA ...

Source : http://kgmu.org/download/virtualclass/physiology/GIT_Lect-1revised-16-12-14.ppt

The oral environment: saliva + dental plaque PPT

Presentation Summary : Section 12: Mineralized Tissues 4. Saliva, Pellicle, Plaque, Caries 3/7/06 The oral environment: saliva & dental plaque General question: How do bacteria, saliva ...

Source : http://pacificdds2009.com/courses/y1q3/biochem3/notes/S12L04.ppt

Composition of Saliva - Dentalstudymaterial Blog | free ... PPT

Presentation Summary : SALIVA Seminar Stomatology MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF SALIVA Solvent Buffering Lubrication Remineralization Digestion Anti-bacterial Anti-fungal Temperature regulation ...

Source : http://dentalstudymaterial.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/saliva.ppt

SALIVA (Composition and Functions) - INAYA Medical College ... PPT

Presentation Summary : SALIVA. Saliva is a complex secretion. 93 % by volume is secreted by the major salivary glands and remaining 7 % is secreted by minor salivary glands

Source : http://inayamedicalcollege.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/lecture-4-1.ppsx

SALIVA PPT

Presentation Summary : Saliva is composed of more than 99% water and less than 1% solids,mostly electrolytes and proteins,the latter giving saliva its characteristic viscosity

Source : http://shabeelpn.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/salivanewcomplete.pptx

Acupuncture for radiation-induced xerostomia: a clinical trial PPT

Presentation Summary : A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Acupuncture for Treatment of Radiation-Induced Xerostomia in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer. Primary Objective:

Source : http://www.mdanderson.org/education-and-research/resources-for-professionals/clinical-tools-and-resources/ccop-research-base/multimedia-resources-and-downloads/5.-garcia.acupuncture-for-radiation-induced-xerostomia-garcia1-2011.ppsx

Salivary Glands Disorders - Shanyar's Lecture Explorer PPT

Presentation Summary : Salivary Glands Disorders Dr. Sirwan Abdullah Ali FASMBS IFSO ASO FACH Dr.med.univ. Sialography Demonstrate the lumen of the ducts for stone, tumor, or stricture.

Source : http://lectures.shanyar.com/4th_Stage/Surgery/Dr._Sirwan_'Abdullah/01._Salivary_Gland_Disorders.ppt

Sponsored Links

Report a violation: If you find a presentation that is using one of your presentation without permission, contact us immidiately at

© XPowerPoint.com